• Review, analysis, and preparation of Tenders, Proposals, and Pre-qualification responses, including but not limited to the technical, commercial, and contractual aspects of these documents. Collection of all documents to be included in the offer, such as pre-qualification documentation, Technical & Operational documentation, QA/QC, HSE, Pricing, Commercial & Legal exceptions, Certification, Bank Guarantees & Bonds, etc.
• Managing all aspects of bid preparation efforts in accordance with various Clients’ Tender Procedures.
• Working with the Procurement Team and Sales Team to facilitate deal and risk reviews to avoid unknown, un-quantified risks during the bid preparation phases.
• Developing a strong understanding of the nature of works along with project and tender requirements and preparation of compliance statements.
• Developing strong working partnerships with other functions (Project Control, Construction, Procurement, Sales, Cost Control, Finance, Tax, etc.) to enable effective communication, on-time responses, improved information flow to help shape winning and profitable bids.
• Monitoring the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance.
• Preparing technical proposals for a range of items by coordinating with Construction, Engineering, HSE, HR Team.
• Handling incoming tenders and by keeping a prioritized listing of outstanding tasks and analysis of tender requirements.
• Responding to the tender participant’s (technical based) questions requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Clarifying subsequent documents and preparing detailed tender documentation in a timely manner for contract engineering specialists to execute the contract.
• Preparing Request for Proposals and Obtaining Price Offers from International Vendors during Tender Process as per Drawings and Specifications.
• Analyzing and resolving any of a wide variety of problems encountered through coordination with internal team and client representatives.
• Education in construction, engineering, or related field is preferred.
• Experience as a Tender Specialist in the engineering and construction field.
• Ability to read drawings and layouts is required with basic knowledge of AutoCAD functions as a benefit.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows Office software (Word, Excel, Project).
• Skilled and effective negotiator.
• Proficiency in spoken, written Azerbaijan, English, and Russian is essential.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of tracking, planning, scheduling.
• Understanding of contract terminology, competitive bids, and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work well with a team
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position “Tender Specialist” in the subject title.