- Achieve sales turnover and profitability in line with company objectives
- Expand Customer base
- Identify key projects
- Building a relationship with key personnel (decision-makers) within a customer’s site
- Understanding customer needs and proving solutions accordingly
- Staying up to date on service capabilities for enhancing sales
- Preparation of presentation and proposals to obtain new orders including proper review of customer specifications and commercial requirements
- Coordinating and resolving customer service issues in a manner that retains the customer and provides an opportunity to add revenue in the future
- Assisting the finance department in collecting unpaid debts
- Organize efficient travel within agreed budgets
- Management of entertainment budget
- Completes call, sales and expense report on an accurate and timely basis
- Serves as a resource for less experienced direct sales staff and provides necessary training
- Manpower planning
- Conducting Performance Appraisals for the sales team
- Ensure completion of customer satisfaction reports
- Ensure that the ERP system is utilized to the maximum possible extent
- Preparation of customer database installation list/business cards and visit reports
- Interact with the operations department to ensure that the customer needs are met
- Establishing KPIs for the department and other department staff
- Achievement of sales targets
- Develop Clients database
- Obtain Customer Feedback
- Promote Regional Products
- Appraise win/loss analysis report
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales and tendering teams
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Mentoring and coaching tendering/sales team
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Track CRM
- Forecast monthly /quarterly and annual profits
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
Education: The Sales Manager must have a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Technical, or any other related filed. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience: A candidate for this position must have has at least 5 years of working experience in working in a sales or marketing position in the Oil&Gas industry.
Candidate should be skillful in API products (6A, 7A, 5CT and etc).
Sales experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
A suitable candidate will also have had a proven and successful track record in aiding the achievement of a sales department’s goals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
He will also have a strong understanding of sales, marketing, and promotion standards. A candidate for this position will also demonstrate an ability to identify business’s sales and revenue opportunities as well as experience in community relations that enable a business to attain or exceed sales performance targets. As a bonus, the candidate will also be extremely proficient in CRM programs and approaches.
Communication Skills: A Sales Manager must also possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written form. These skills will be especially useful in facilitating smooth and effective communications with consumers and potential consumers, bringing out a positive and likable image of the business in the eyes of the consumers.
Ms. Office: The Sales Manager must be extremely proficient in Ms. Word and PowerPoint, which are necessary for the creation of visually, and verbally engaging reports and presentations for senior sales management and junior sales personnel.
Interpersonal Skills: The Sales Manager has to have certain personal attributes that make him more suited for the position. Therefore, a candidate must have the excellent organizational ability, have an ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines. The candidate must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have excellent decision-making skills, be detail-oriented, have excellent coaching skills, model positive energy and inspire the same in junior personnel, be a creative and strategic thinker, and have an ability to handle stressful situations calmly.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the position in the subject line of your message.