• Ensures Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Employee will be responsible for preparing and delivering training on QHSE topics.
• Researches writes, edits, prepares, controls, and maintains all training materials (lesson plans/guide, handouts, surveys, etc.)
• Provides classroom and hands-on training as necessary to achieve program objectives.
• Monitors and tracks training program progress, objectives, and goals.
• Coordinates and communicates training program offerings and marketing these programs.
• Issues training completion documentation to attendees.
• Provides training offering schedules as requested or needed.
• Will be expected to present services to customers as part of training.
• Up to 60% travel will be required but can be scheduled.
• Performs other related special projects and duties as assigned.
• Ability to schedule, reserve, and ensure that all training needs are made and that the room layouts are conducive to a learning environment.
• Four-year college degree required.
• Engineering, science/chemistry or environmental science degree preferred.
• Educational/training degree strongly considered.
• Minimum of 3 years in industry or consulting experience, in the environmental services industry or environmental, safety or training field. RCRA, HAZWOPER, HazMat background preferred.
• Past experience with developing and conducting training programs preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts. Excellent public speaking.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of local laws and regulations pertaining to the environmental, health, and safety industry.
• Ability to use audio/visual equipment, webinar tools, internet capabilities.
• Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft programs.
• Strong PowerPoint abilities.
• Strong English and Grammar background for all spoken and written items.
• Must be able to travel.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Must have a current valid motor vehicle license.
• Strong business writing skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good organizational skills.
• Experience with preparing/presenting training preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com highlighting the position “QHSE Training Coordinator” in the subject title.