• Travel to construction sites nationwide, to inspect for, recommend improvements to and report discrepancies and solutions to project managers, project executives, superintendents for the benefit of the project and to reduce construction and business risks.
• Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are the current status.
• Assist to ensure all work is correctly prepared prior to any inspection being undertaken.
• Review all others’ inspection reports for compliance.
• Assist the project site project team organizations, maintenance, and control of the quality system.
• Collaborate with the site construction engineers and provide assistance when requested.
• Prepare non-conformance reports to the QHSE Manager and assist in developing corrective actions.
• Assist the QHSE manager and construction managers in resolving discrepancies and ambiguities.
• Verify coordination with the site subcontractors to ensure that appropriate communications exist and are maintained.
• Assist the superintendents in the resolution of drawing interpretation.
• Recommend training that may help to improve the performance of on-site project team members.
• Attend weekly QC meetings as possible.
• Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with good work practices and the customers’ contract specializations.
• Check for the completion of QC site instructions and coordinate their closure.
• Review inspection test packages during the course of construction activities.
• Verify compliance with the site’s health and safety regulations
• 5+ years’ experience as a QA/QC Supervisor, in construction.
• Supervisory ability and experience in multiple construction trades.
• Years of coaching experience in construction trades.
• Confident and respectful in speaking truth to senior decision-makers.
• Proficient in meeting team deadlines and managing team schedules.
• Proficient in site layout.
• Experienced in managing materials and coordinating supply chain deliveries.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows Office software (Word, Excel, Project).
• Knowledge of Plan-Grid software.
• Knowledge of Blue-Beam or Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently collaborate with numerous contractors and subcontractors.
• Proficient and successful in project budget management.
• Skilled and effective negotiator;
• Skilled and effective mediator;
• Self-confident, effective presenter to small groups;
• Effective meetings presenter;
• Skilled in effectively coaching subordinates to improve their job performances;
• Proficiency in spoken, written Azerbaijan, English, and Russian is essential;
Please send your CV to email@example.com highlighting the position “QA/QC Supervisor” in the subject title.