• Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
• Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming the delivery of goods and services.
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
• Overseeing and managing the systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
• Preparing procurement reports.
• Experience: over than 5 years
• Azerbaijani, English, and Russian languages
• Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
• Experience using supply chain management software and tools.
• In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position “Procurement Manager” in the subject title.