• Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation;
• Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the director;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
• Preparing reports, presentations and correspondence;
• Proficiency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• High level verbal and written communications skills;
• Outstanding attention to detail, flexibility, and adaptability;
• Friendly, approachable, outgoing personality with a flexible and willing attitude;
• Strong planning, organizational skills, ability to multitask, and prioritize daily workload.
To apply to this position kindly ask to email your CV to email@example.com and put ”Personal Assistant” in the subject line.