Lead Civil Engineer / Project Manager
• Manage a wide range of projects from small to large (commercial, residential, industrial)
• Must have knowledge of state and local development and permitting processes
• Manage a team of engineers, designers, and drafters
• Develop and enhance client relationships and earn repeat business
• Utilize and demonstrate business acumen
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with management board/stakeholders
• Review and ensure quality designs are submitted to the clients
• Monitor progress and project status
• Manage budgets
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
• Proven work experience and/or understanding of all aspects in the field of civil engineering
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D.
• Project management and supervision skills are required with mid to senior-level management experience preferred
• Experience in multiple stage development, feasibility studies, schematic development, environmental policies, design.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Effectively communicate with clients at all levels of the organization, external agencies, municipalities, utility companies, counties, road authorities, etc.
• Minimum of 10 years of project management experience in Civil Engineering
• BS/MA in Civil Engineering
We offer favorable remuneration that will be negotiated with the relevant incumbent. Please e-mail CV to email@example.com with the job title “Lead Engineer/Project Manager”. Please also indicate your salary expectations.