- Develop sales strategy, processes, supporting tools, and systems to support the company and its business units to reach their targets
- Assume critical customers relationship management responsibility and proper follow-up by relevant business units
- Create a high performing central commercial team, assist business units to develop their own sales teams through assessments, training, and via other means
- Ensure and force best practice sharing across business units as well as central teams
- Ensure and coordinate customer-led product development activities and follow-ups
- Manage organization’s level marketing, PR, and branding work
- Takes ownership of the critical customers and be the primary customer interface with the product or service offering
- Making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Drive the strategy development of the company and its business units from a commercial perspective
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the company’s overall business goals.
- Linked to the organization’s strategic management function, in drafting, implementing, and evaluating cross-functional and cross-business decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objectives
- Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to the growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure.
- Lead development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key business units, market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth.
- Assess, build, and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives.
- Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities.
- Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
- Establishment and implementation of a CRM system
- BA/MA in business administration or relevant field
- 8+ years of work experience and a minimum of 5 years in managerial roles in Sales.
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking and highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Outstanding sales management skills; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
- Proficiency in Azeri, English, and Russian
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position in the subject line of your message