– Design and implementation of all Accounting & Finance and Information Systems Policies & Procedures.
– Implementation of accounting standards to ensure compliance with local government and IFRS regulations.
– Preparation, supervision, and approval of monthly journal entries, balance sheets, and income statements.
– Reviews financial data and prepares monthly and annual reports.
– Establishes and maintains financial policies and procedures for the company.
– Reviews, monitors, and manages budgets.
– Prior work experience in Finance in the IT Telecommunication Industry.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, business accounting, or other related fields.
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English, Azeri & Russian.
– Strong Microsoft Office skills & Accounting/Finance Programs.
– Knowledge of finance, accounting & legal processes.
– Strong analytical, decision-making, communication skills.
– Knowledge of 1C is important.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line