Facilities (Buildings) Manager
– Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.) and refurbishments
– Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards ∙ Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
– Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
– Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors
– Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
– Allocate office space according to needs ∙ Handle insurance plans and service contracts
– Keep financial and non-financial records
– Perform analysis and forecasting The Company provides a competitive salary and other benefits.
– Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position
– Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
– Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills
– Good analytical/critical thinking
– BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration, or relevant field
– Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
The Company provides a competitive salary and other benefits.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Applications without “Facilities (Buildings) Manager)” in the email subject will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed against position requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted