- Performing all duties determined by the Finance Manager determined for a specific area of work.
- To manage the cash flow and supervise the financial transactions within and outside the company.
- To propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance of the manager.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
- Assist the finance manager to make rounds in attending on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
- Watch the cash flow over the financial transaction with the clients and the purchaser of the assets of the company.
- Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on a yearly or weekly basis.
- Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
- Handle the day to the day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in the approval of the manager.
- Plan a strategic and long term business plans in support of the financial manager and the board of managers.
- Provide funds with respect to rough cost estimates for new products and services.
- To assist the manager to obtain financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred in the month, day, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance;
- 1-year minimum related experience
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail
- Innovative, pro-active, and reliable.
- Organizational skills required.
- Proficient computer skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title in the subject line