- Manage a wide range of projects from small to large (commercial, residential, industrial)
- Must have knowledge of state and local development and permitting processes
- Manage a team of engineers, designers, and drafters
- Develop and enhance client relationships and earn repeat business
- Utilize and demonstrate business acumen
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with management board/stakeholders
- Review and ensure quality designs are submitted to the clients
- Monitor progress and project status
- Manage budgets
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Proven work experience and/or understanding of all aspects in the field of civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D.
- Project management and supervision skills are required with mid to senior-level management experience preferred
- Experience in multiple stage development, feasibility studies, schematic development, environmental policies, design.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively communicate with clients at all levels of the organization, external agencies, municipalities, utility companies, counties, road authorities, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience in Civil Engineering
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position in the subject line of your message.