The Chief Commercial Officer is an executive-level role, with the holder being responsible for:
- Develop commercial strategy, processes, supporting tools and systems to support the company and its business units to reach their targets
- Assume critical customers relationship management responsibility and proper follow-up by relevant business units
- Create a high performing central commercial team, assist business units to develop their own sales teams through assessments, training, and via other means
- Assume responsibility to create business unit level sales teams and create working principles between HO and business units
- Ensure and force best practice sharing across business units as well as central teams
- Ensure and coordinate customer-led product development activities and follow-ups
- Manage organization’s level marketing, PR, and branding work
As a corporate officer position is primarily concerned with ensuring the integrated commercial success of an organization. The role must combine technical knowledge of the relevant field with strong marketing and business development skills.
- Takes ownership of the critical customers and be the primary customer interface with the product or service offering
- Making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Drive the strategy development of the company and its business units from a commercial perspective
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the company’s overall business goals.
- Linked to the organization’s strategic management function, in drafting, implementing and evaluating cross-functional and cross-business decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objectives
- Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to the growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure.
- Lead development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key business units, market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth.
- Assess, build, and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives.
- Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities.
- Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
- Establishment and implementation of a CRM system
- All other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- BA/MA in business administration or relevant field
- 13+ years of work experience and a minimum of 5 years in managerial roles in commercial roles.
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking and highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Outstanding sales management skills; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
- Proficiency in Azeri, English, and Russian
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position in the subject line of your message