We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager’s responsibilities include organizing and monitoring the storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
IATA Certificate required
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the position in the subject line of your message.